[Pharo-users] Stability of Pharo 7 vs 6?

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Fri Feb 15 08:22:15 EST 2019

I have been running Pharo 7.0[.1] for months on macOS 10.14.3 64-bit downloaded with ZeroConf and I have had no stability issues. I leave one or more images open going in and out of sleep on my MacBook Pro. I don't run full-screen, just semi-full-screen (Option-Click the green grow bullet, which leaves the menu bar visible).

But YMMV, it all depends on what you are exactly doing. One (external) library, one different behaviour, one UI change can make a difference.