[Pharo-users] pathSegments of workingDirectory?

David Richards david.i.richards.iii at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 07:55:07 EST 2019

Hi Sven,

Your second example expression fails for 'workingDirectory':

FileLocator workingDirectory resolve pathSegments
==> #()

It works fine for FileLocator home but not for FileLocator workingDirectory
.

Your first expression will produce the desired result, if en*source*lled
with syntactimancy:

FileLocator workingDirectory pathString asFileReference pathSegments

This smells a lot like an edge case to me. But perhaps it is the Way of
Smalltalk.

Thanks
David