[Pharo-users] Working VM for OS X for Pharo 7

Hilaire hilaire at drgeo.eu
Thu Feb 14 04:06:16 EST 2019

Hopefully I may have access to a mac tomorrow to test your request, or
it will be in 10 days.

On the other hand, is not libgit integrated in the VM, so I don't
understand how it can be related to system update? Or is libgit a
binding to a system git or something like that?

Thanks

PS: I did an update of my linux system a few days ago, so could it fix
the issue...

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo