[Pharo-users] Working VM for OS X for Pharo 7

tesonep at gmail.com tesonep at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 03:51:51 EST 2019

Good morning,
 Last week I had a problem with a conflicting version of libgit installed
by brew. In my case, brew had updated the version making it incompatible
with the bindings in FFi.

Could you check the execution of:

DYLD_PRINT_LIBRARIES_POST_LAUNCH=1
./pharo-vm/Pharo.app/Contents/MacOS/Pharo Pharo.image

So we can see the libgit that is loading. This can be fixed in the image
side, I remember I fixed a bug in the lookup of libgit.