[Pharo-users] Multiple NeoJSON mappings for the same domain object

Francisco Ortiz Peñaloza patchinko at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 13:43:50 EST 2019

Hi,

sadly there is no documentation about Stargate yet, we did the first
release just 20 days ago.

Regarding HATEOAS, is an optional feature and we're testing it usefulness
right now.

Stargate is built on top of Zinc and Teapot and it has the following
features:
- Content negotiation allows serving different representations of a
 resource. E.g. "application/json;version=1.0.0" and
"application/json;version=1.0.1" serve different representations of a
resource. We think this will allow us to grow in easily our APIs.
- Optional resource pagination support.
- Optional HATEOAS support.
- ETag generation.

PS: We already took note of  https://github.com/zweidenker/JSONSchema and