[Pharo-users] Pharo 7 crashes on OSX when unsuspending laptop?

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Tue Feb 12 12:42:47 EST 2019

It’s really bad for me - its just crashed again in an image that I loaded up when I reported this, this morning. Again it had been suspended over lunch but my laptop was running another program when it crashed in the background…

This is from a zero conf image downloaded on Friday - so its pretty fresh.

As I’m not working on anything crucial its not killing me - but I’d be pretty peeved off if I was using the new release for real and it was dying like this all of the time.

Tim