[Pharo-users] Boostrap for seaside : incorrect JQuery version

Tomaž Turk tomaz.turk at ef.uni-lj.si
Mon Feb 11 16:50:14 EST 2019

I'm sorry, I should be more clear - I copy&pasted the Bootstrap 3.3.7
code from here
<https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/getting-started/#download>, since
3.3.7 solved the issue I mentioned. The result is that mouse clicks
behave as they should, and there is no error on browser's console
anymore.

Tomaz