[Pharo-users] Boostrap for seaside : incorrect JQuery version

Tomaž Turk tomaz.turk at ef.uni-lj.si
Mon Feb 11 16:40:59 EST 2019

I found a possible solution. The Bootstrap v3.3.6 had a compatibility
issue with jQuery 3.0 (please see this issue
<https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/issues/16834>).

I tested a possible workaround with copy & pasting the bootstrap.js code
into TBSDevelopmentLibrary>>jsbootstrapJsContent. This method just
returns the whole bootstrap.js as a string, IMHO. Important are also
methods TBSDevelopmentLibrary>>cssbootstrapCssContent,
TBSDevelopmentLibrary>>cssbootstrapthemeCssContent and others, since
they include the code from BS v3.3.6.

As I see, the TBSDeploymentLibrary differs from TBSDevelopmentLibrary in
that it uses minimized versions (i.e. bootstrap.min.js).

I'm not sure about other possible dependencies, though.

Best wishes,
Tomaz