[Pharo-users] #pathString: sent to nil when loading with Metacello

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Mon Feb 11 06:22:12 EST 2019

I will log this as a bug - unless someone has any other thoughts. It looks to me that Iceberg incorrectly ignores the full path of a repository, meaning that other projects could equally collide with each other by virtue of having the same name? (e.g. #guessRegisteredRepository is guessing wrong0

Tim