[Pharo-users] Trying to understand Developing with Pharo, Deploying with Gemstone/s

sergio ruiz sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 21:54:39 EST 2019

Ah.. i think i get it.

I just want to get this image running on the web.. I think that’s a little
bit more rabbit hole than I want to tackle right now.

On February 9, 2019 at 7:58:04 PM, Pierce Ng (pierce at samadhiweb.com) wrote:

Gemstone has Gofer. I develop on Pharo, save to .mcz using Monticello
and then 'Gofer it' via a Pharo 3 image running Tode to load into
Gemstone. Dale is updating Tode so that Pharo versions 6 and 7 should
now or soon run Tode.

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.codeandmusic.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101