[Pharo-users] Running test

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Thu Feb 7 06:50:31 EST 2019

> On 7 Feb 2019, at 11:15, Andrei Chis <chisvasileandrei at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> To sign an app you need to use MacOS as you need some xcode tool from what I remember.

Its worth checking with Christophe, as he may have automated this (there are tools that can do it - I recall). If Smalltalk CI can’t do it - then something like DrGeo might benefit from something like: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/services/devops/pipelines/?&OCID=AID736752_SEM_bclv8aYq <https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/services/devops/pipelines/?&OCID=AID736752_SEM_bclv8aYq>

Free for open source - does linux, windows, osx build pipelines - presumably you can automate this once and for all and save yourself some of this hassle. It seems to suck a lot of your time from the fun stuff otherwise.

Tim