[Pharo-users] Github pharo-* organizations

Ben Coman btc at openinworld.com
Tue Feb 5 07:49:41 EST 2019

On 5 Feb 2019, at 02:42, Pierce Ng <pierce at samadhiweb.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Is there a definitive list of all the pharo-* organizations on GH? Like
pharo-rdbms, pharo-nosql, pharo-vcs, ... Or, a way to query GH to find out?

Pierce

On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 at 15:52, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Naming the teams “pharo-something” was kind of my idea to improve
> visibility of pharo. This has been followed by others which means we do not
> know all organisations nor all pharo contributions are made under a
> pharo-something team (in fact the less of them).
>
> We have in our TODO a new version of the catalog that will be “GitHub
> based” to group all projects.

That would be very cool. Could that be something like a STON file people
can text edit directly on github?
Then for simple testing, could have a CI job that tests the new entries by
diffing against the previous commit,
to confirm that the specified version exists in the specified
ConfigurationOf or BaselineOf.

cheers -ben