[Pharo-users] Github pharo-* organizations

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 02:52:02 EST 2019

Hi,

Naming the teams “pharo-something” was kind of my idea to improve visibility of pharo. This has been followed by others which means we do not know all organisations nor all pharo contributions are made under a pharo-something team (in fact the less of them).

We have in our TODO a new version of the catalog that will be “GitHub based” to group all projects.
To find projects in GitHub, I have some queries:

Tonel/filetree repositories (in .properties):
https://github.com/search?q=%22%23format+%3A+%23tonel%22+in%3Afile&type=Code <https://github.com/search?q=%22#format+:+#tonel"+in:file&type=Code>
https://github.com/search?q=%22%23format+%3A+%23filetree%22+in%3Afile&type=Code <https://github.com/search?q=%22#format+:+#tonel"+in:file&type=Code>

Filetree repositories:
https://github.com/search?q=.filetree+in%3Apath&type=Code <https://github.com/search?q=.filetree+in:path&type=Code>
(Lots of this ones)

We should build some tooling around this, I’m quite sure is possible to do a lot more.

Esteban