[Pharo-users] Learn Pharo - Not Working

john pfersich jpfersich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 00:56:12 EST 2019

On a Win 10 Lenovo laptop with a trackpad with no mouse buttons, the 64-bit version took several clicks on ‘ProfStef go’ to register. I suspect it might be the trackpad which isn’t sending mouse messages correctly because I also have problems with other apps.

Sent from my iPhone
https://boincstats.com/signature/-1/user/51616339056/sig.png
See https://objectnets.net and https://objectnets.org