[Pharo-users] Learn Pharo - Not Working

pharo at magicspeller.info pharo at magicspeller.info
Sun Feb 3 18:17:30 EST 2019

On 2/3/2019 2:48 AM, ducasse wrote:

> Hi keith
>
> did you look at the Pharo mooc?
> http://mooc.pharo.org
>
> Because there are many videos explaining interaction.
No, I've been to the site but haven't gotten around to looking at much
there. I will now, thanks.

It's good to know about the videos.

> To execute an expression you should either select or if it is on one line
> you can just use command-D or command-P

Learning this is a big revelation. In the course I took, I had to select
a command on *every single page* and then enter Ctrl-D. It got to be
really tiring and frustrating.

I just went back to the course and tried just left clicking on the
command before entering Ctrl-D and discovered that it works there as
well. Wish I'd known it when I started the course.

Thanks very much,
Keith