[Pharo-users] package extensions in Pharo 7.

PAUL DEBRUICKER pdebruic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 14:56:33 EST 2019

Hi -

Is there a way to create the protocol, then convert it to an extension, without adding a method to it between the time I create the protocol and convert it to an extension?  Seems like it if the protocol is empty when I convert it to an extension it gets deleted rather than converted.

Would anyone be interested in having the thing that parses protocol names automatically create extension protocols from names that start with * instead of rejecting them immediately?

IS the new extension stuff cross platform compatible right now or do I have to do anything else to port these methods & protocols to Squeak and GemStone?

Thanks

Paul