[Pharo-users] Learn Pharo - Not Working

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Sun Feb 3 06:54:04 EST 2019

Hi,

I want to come back to the original issue reported.

To be clear, you report that in the following screen:

Clicking on the blue links like http://mooc.pharo.org or http://books.pharo.org works, but clicking the purple 'ProfStef do.' does not ?

That would be very surprising, as internally, I think the mechanism behind the handling of the mouse click in the text and then doing something is the same.

It would also be quite surprising if this depended on the 32/64 bits difference.

In any case it works for me (macOS 64 bit): it opens a window titled 'Welcome (1/29)' containing step one of the tutorial:

===
"Hello! I'm Professor Stef.

You must want me to help you learn Pharo.

So let's go to the first lesson. Select the text below, right-click and choose 'Do it'"

ProfStef next.
===

You are on Windows, are there any other Windows users that can confirm this either way ?

Sven