[Pharo-users] Learn Pharo - Not Working

ducasse stepharo at netcourrier.com
Sun Feb 3 04:56:09 EST 2019

> Sent from my iPhone
> > On 3 Feb 2019, at 02:42, Sean P. DeNigris <sean at clipperadams.com <http://lists.pharo.org/mailman/listinfo/pharo-users_lists.pharo.org>> wrote:
> >
> > believe the default is to evaluate the whole line where the cursor is if
> > nothing is selected.
>
> That reminds me - while I fixed the senders/implementers search commands to intelligently look for the nearest selector to the cursor (in pharo7), I forgot about workspace evaluation - doit or printit should find the nearest complete expression (even if multiline) and evaluate that - unless you specifically highlight something. It makes it much more efficient to then examine things quickly.
>
> Tim
I like the way is work now because I can super execute one line or multiple line.
Now what frustrates me is that Command-B does not automatically select the line.

I always wanted that
	Command-B looks for implementors when the symbol is not a class
	(if it is a class we get the class definition)

	Command-M when the symbol is a class should do a Command-B
	else a look for implementors

I think that now denis reintroduced the behavior I added long time ago and that was removed.
The glitch left is the missing automatic selection of the line :)

Stef