[Pharo-users] Learn Pharo - Not Working

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Sun Feb 3 02:09:41 EST 2019

Sent from my iPhone
> On 3 Feb 2019, at 02:42, Sean P. DeNigris <sean at clipperadams.com> wrote:
>
> believe the default is to evaluate the whole line where the cursor is if
> nothing is selected.

That reminds me - while I fixed the senders/implementers search commands to intelligently look for the nearest selector to the cursor (in pharo7), I forgot about workspace evaluation - doit or printit should find the nearest complete expression (even if multiline) and evaluate that - unless you specifically highlight something. It makes it much more efficient to then examine things quickly.

Tim