[Pharo-users] Learn Pharo - Not Working

john pfersich jpfersich at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 03:46:31 EST 2019

Did you use the 32-bit version or the 64-bit version? I just used Pharo Launcher to start a 32-bit image. I clicked on ‘ProfStef go’ and got a separate window with the tutorial. I didn’t try the 64-bit version; it’s still beta software.

Sent from my iPhone
https://boincstats.com/signature/-1/user/51616339056/sig.png
See https://objectnets.net and https://objectnets.org