[Pharo-users] LibGit error at start up

Hilaire hilaire at drgeo.eu
Fri Feb 1 15:07:14 EST 2019

I have determined the Linux 32 bits VM proposed for download is the
faulty. No idea about the 64bits versions.

You can download the Pharo VM and image as separated packages.

  * Pharo image: 64bit (default)
    <https://files.pharo.org/get-files/70/pharo64.zip> | 32bit
    <https://files.pharo.org/get-files/70/pharo.zip>
  *  PharoVM 7.0 for Windows: 64bit
    <https://files.pharo.org/get-files/70/pharo64-win-stable.zip> | 32bit
    (default) <https://files.pharo.org/get-files/70/pharo-win-stable.zip>
  *  PharoVM 7.0 for macOS: 64bit (default)
    <https://files.pharo.org/get-files/70/pharo64-mac-stable.zip> | 32bit
    <https://files.pharo.org/get-files/70/pharo-mac-stable.zip>
  *  PharoVM 7.0 for Linux: 64bit (default)
    <https://files.pharo.org/get-files/70/pharo64-linux-stable.zip> | 32bit
    <https://files.pharo.org/get-files/70/pharo-linux-stable.zip>

--
Dr. Geo