[Pharo-users] Seaside or Iliad for business applications?

Siemen Baader siemenbaader at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 05:44:31 EST 2019

Thanks to you both, Cyril and  Esteban!

On 23 Jan 2019, at 14:22, Cyril Ferlicot <cyril.ferlicot at gmail.com> wrote:

You can use JQuery with ajax to refresh part of the page.

You can check for example this component in MDL that is working with ajax:

https://mdl.ferlicot.fr/mdl/Widgets/DatePicker

Nice demo! Ok, so it is possible but seems to be more low-level than what
Iliad does - there every WAComponent is re-rendered in the client by the
framework when marked dirty. Good to see the alternative!