[Pharo-users] Its too hard to contribute to the Iceberg wiki

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Fri Jun 29 10:25:05 EDT 2018

Ok - my love affair with Github ends at the wiki - what a load of $%$%^$%… there is no sane and easy way to fork a wiki, make some changes and then submit a PR. (how the hell did they get into that state?).

Can we agree to scrap the wiki Iceberg wiki and just have a longer readme.md (with sections of the current wiki?). Or if someone can explain easy instructions for both me (as a contributor) and the admins of iceberg then I’m all ears….

If not - I’ll submit a PR with my subtle changes to the readme.

Tim