[Pharo-users] Pharo Launcher multiplicated PhLDeploymentScript

Peter Uhnák i.uhnak at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 03:58:29 EDT 2018

Hi,

I've noticed that when I save Pharo Launcher image (ctrl+shift+s), because
I was changing something, then PhLDeploymentScript is added to the the
startup classes list.

PhLStartupManager startUpClasses "a
SortedCollection(PhLDirectoryBasedImageRepository PhLSettingBrowser
PhLDeploymentScript PhLDeploymentScript ...(atm 34x)...
PhLDeploymentScript)"

PhLStartupManager startUpClasses asSet "a
Set(PhLDirectoryBasedImageRepository PhLDeploymentScript PhLSettingBrowser)"

I didn't notice any impact on functionality or speed (although for some
reason there is a significant delay between clicking on the PhL icon and
the image opening), but nevertheless it probably should be deduplicated.

Thanks.

Peter