[Pharo-users] pharo bash script with startup

Otto Behrens otto at finworks.biz
Wed Jun 27 04:04:48 EDT 2018

I extracted the file that I downloaded again and checked. The file (
http://files.pharo.org/platform/Pharo6.1-64-linux.zip) seems to have an old
VM zipped:

/opt/pharo/pharo6.1-64/bin/lib/pharo/5.0-201708271955

What I get with

wget -O - https://get.pharo.org/64/61+vm | bash

is:

pharo-vm/lib/pharo/5.0-201805090836