[Pharo-users] Some facts and figures about pharo gaining momentum?

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 10:16:07 EDT 2018

Hi!

Do we as a community have some proofs in numbers that the popularity of
smalltalk grows?
I saw some articles that have some proofs that smalltalk is on the rise,
but for my presentation I'd like to back it up with some numbers if
possible.
You know, it's one thing when you preach to the choir but quite another
when you talk to some die-hard Java or JavaScript devs!
Any ideas about some great convincing material is also very welcome!