[Pharo-users] Workflow aka Aare status?

Cédrick Béler cdrick65 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 10:48:58 EDT 2018

> Le 23 juin 2018 à 15:50, Sean P. DeNigris <sean at clipperadams.com> a écrit :
>
> cedreek wrote
>> it’s was mainly about the removal of Omnibase dependancies)… and
>> generating Seaside web UI (through Magritte) we do not have that anymore.

It was not really a choice. Netstyle submitted it that way I guess.

Still I find this is better to have something more generic with different persistance choice (voyage ?) and Magritte as it was also only seaside.

The problem is that now the package by itself is not really usable as the web interface + logging was very central.

My 2 cents,

Cedrick