[Pharo-users] OmniBase for Pharo 6

Matias Maretto mgmaretto at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 17:54:26 EDT 2018

Hi Peter, yes I had the same error at the beginning. I have done 2 minor  changes. Now it seems to be working fine (Although I am still running more tests). Here:

ODBWin32FileStream >>

closeHandle: aHandle
"Close an open Win32 object handle, freeing any resources held by it.
Once closed a handle is no longer valid. Answer whether the function
succeeds. See Win32 SDK help for more information.

BOOL CloseHandle(
HANDLE  hObject // handle of object to close
);"

"<apicall: ulong 'CloseHandle' (long) module:'kernel32.dll'>"
^ self ffiCall: #(ulong CloseHandle(long aHandle))

ODBWin32FileStream >>

lockFile: aHandle offsetLow: loPos offsetHigh: hiPos lengthLow: loLength lengthHigh: hiLength

"<apicall: long 'LockFile' (long ulong ulong ulong ulong) module: 'kernel32.dll'>"

^ self
ffiCall: #(long LockFile #(long aHandle , ulong loPos , ulong hiPos , ulong loLength , ulong hiLength))