[Pharo-users] Iceberg - finding deleted classes, reverting versions?

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Thu Jun 21 20:39:29 EDT 2018

Just to add more information to this - I did try what was suggested here (it refers to a branch and not a commit id - but heck worth a shot) https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5989592/git-cannot-checkout-branch-error-pathspec-did-not-match-any-files-kn <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5989592/git-cannot-checkout-branch-error-pathspec-did-not-match-any-files-kn> - but nah /refs/heads/src… or /origin/src… didn’t seem to give a recognised path.

Grasping at straws I also tried --ignore-skip-worktree-bits

So I’m really curious if anyone else has managed to restore a deleted Pharo class in git?

Tim