[Pharo-users] In Pharo 7 - are the Browsers in any particular order in the new menu?

Cyril Ferlicot D. cyril.ferlicot at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 17:42:27 EDT 2018

Le 21/06/2018 à 23:18, Tim Mackinnon a écrit :
> Hi

Hi,

- in the new menu system (which I kind of like, and certainly see the
value for new user, but worry about the loss of screen space for
advanced users)

There is a setting to disable it if needed ;)

 - is the order of browsers specified for any particular reason?

> I ask, because the 2 main one System and Playground should both be at the top (in my opinion) but I’m wondering if its in some specific order?

By top you mean at the root of the menu or at the top of the Tool submenu?

If you mean at the root of the menu, then no for the menubar because it
is a menubar and not a toolbar. But, it would be cool to get it back at
the root of the WorldMenu but it need work to be able to define two
different locations for menubar and world menu.

If you mean at the top of the Tools submenu, then yes. The fact that
Iceberg is before the playground is an error I think.

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr