[Pharo-users] Smalltalk Programming Competition

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Thu Jun 21 08:39:29 EDT 2018

I noticed that your gofundme update email went into my spam mail box - so I wasn’t aware it had gone live.

Are you able to apply the funds from your previous campaign (The Ultimate Smalltalk Tutorial) to this one? As a contributor to that last one - which unfortunately didn’t manage to deliver like you hoped, I am a little hesitant… I think this is often the way, we need to feel like its something that has gathered enough moment to  succeed otherwise what happens to the money collected?

Don’t get me wrong, I am a fan of your tutorials (it reignited my interested a few years back) - so don’t count me out yet.

Tim