[Pharo-users] OmniBase for Pharo 6

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 03:10:43 EDT 2018

Hi,

I just made a “blind port” of OmniBase to Pharo6+ (migrated the old FFI to new UFFI).
New port is here:

https://github.com/estebanlm/OmniBase <https://github.com/estebanlm/OmniBase>

and can be load like this:

Metacello new
	repository: 'github://estebanlm/OmniBase/src';
	baseline: 'OmniBase';
	load.

PLEASE note I’ve never used OmniBase and I don’t know if this port will work out of the box. But if it was working, it should continue working now (and this list can help to get you rolling).

cheers,
Esteban

ps: I always wanted to do a Voyage-OmniBase… maybe this is the moment? :P