[Pharo-users] Lost in stream

Hilaire hilaire at drgeo.eu
Thu Jun 21 02:11:09 EDT 2018

I should, but there were changes in the API impacting its use in Dr.
Geo, and I have to concentrate on other matter first. Pavel did a port
on Github[1], but I failed to track on-line the changes to the code
related to Dr. Geo's use of XML. I will need time, or helps. I don't use
GitLab, so I have little knowledge about. Dr. Geo uses Launchpad[2]
since years, it is for me far more useful and practical, even more with
Tonel file representation.

Hilaire

[1] https://github.com/pavel-krivanek/DrGeo

[2] http://dev.drgeo.eu