[Pharo-users] Pharo 7, Iceberg, Proxy and Windows

Vitor Medina Cruz vitormcruz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:49:40 EDT 2018

Hello,

Iceberg fail to function behind a proxy on Pharo 7 32bits Windows. When I
try to clone I get a:

IceGenericError: failed to get server certificate: The identifier is not in
the correct state for the resquested operation

I had a similar problem some time ago with Pharo 6, in which I made a local
hot fix after questioning here. The fix was to the LGitCloneOptions and
LGitFetchOptions both at the initializeWithDefaults, currently this method
on LGitCloneOptions is like this:

initializeWithDefaults
    self withReturnHandlerDo: [
        self
            clone_init_options: self
            version: LGitOptionsVersionsEnum  git_clone_options_version_1 ].

*    self prim_fetch_opts prim_proxy_opts prim_type: LGitProxyTypeEnum
git_proxy_auto*
The bold is the fix, but it should come first in the method:

initializeWithDefaults

*    self prim_fetch_opts prim_proxy_opts prim_type: LGitProxyTypeEnum
git_proxy_auto*    self withReturnHandlerDo: [
        self
            clone_init_options: self
            version: LGitOptionsVersionsEnum  git_clone_options_version_1 ].

That way worked on Pharo 6, but now I got a:

"FFIVariableNameNotFound: Could not find accessor for variable named 'out'"

Any clues?

Regards,
Vitor