[Pharo-users] How to contribute to Calypso when it relies on pharo-core editors?

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Tue Jun 19 21:45:03 EDT 2018

Thinking about this more - why doesn’t Calypso appear in iceberg as a separate project alongside iceberg and Pharo?

That’s what’s confusing? And how did it get loaded from it’s git project without it appearing?

Which all makes me think there might need to be an iceberg setting - show/hide system projects so they don’t get in the way of your own projects.

But then if you accidentally save a method in a system class - how are we going to spit it and know?

I hate getting burned when you thought you were on a roll

Tim

Sent from my iPhone