[Pharo-users] Nice catchy video for covering Pharo capability

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at mutabit.com
Tue Jun 19 19:43:58 EDT 2018

Hi,

On 19/06/18 17:13, Andrei Stebakov wrote:
> Could you suggest a nice video for a presentation to showcase Pharo as
> a nice language for data visualization?
>
> Thanks,
> Andrei

I like the video Software as a Graph[1], which inspired me to do
Grafoscopio[2]. Some blog post (not in video format) show the
capabilities of Pharo as a data storytelling and visualization platform
for reproducible publishing and research and can be found in [3] and [4].

[1] https://vimeo.com/94724841
[2] http://mutabit.com/grafoscopio/index.en.html
[3] http://mutabit.com/offray/blog/en/entry/sdv-infomed
[4] http://mutabit.com/offray/blog/en/entry/ds-twitter-mockup