[Pharo-users] Help contributing a fix to pharo - docs seem out of date again?

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 12:40:55 EDT 2018

Ok, I confirm. Actually I think that never worked. The create branch option
is only available from the repair action.

I've opened an issue:

https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/issues/871

I think it would be nice to show all valid options (including the ones in
the repair button) in the context menu too, for experienced users that want
to avoid an extra click.