[Pharo-users] Help contributing a fix to pharo - docs seem out of date again?

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 09:35:11 EDT 2018

Strange... I'm with Esteban there, I'd need more information to reproduce
it.
I've just done

$ wget -O - get.pharo.org/70+vm | bash
$ ./pharo-ui Pharo.image

- Open iceberg
- Repair Pharo by cloning my (really out of date) fork (guillep/pharo)
- Fetch
- Repair -> Create branch

And I have the "New branch" option.

--