[Pharo-users] Windows installation broken?

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at mutabit.com
Mon Jun 18 15:45:38 EDT 2018

Nothing, that's precisely my point! So we don't need to talk about balls
size, with the implicit gender assumptions about courage and the "Macho
Programmer" way of argumentation, that is toxic in *other* communities
for minorities (non white, non cisgender, non male) which usually
repeals them for participation.

So, yes, lets focus on a better installing Pharo experience on Windows.

Cheers,

Offray