[Pharo-users] Windows installation broken?

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Mon Jun 18 13:36:08 EDT 2018

Hi Herbert,

I too invite you to reconsider your language. Please stick to arguments. This is a public forum and its communication hygiene depends on everyone’s behavior.

Now, tackling your point: in this specific case, even your argument is incorrect. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. Pharo 7 is a development version and this is expected to have glitches from time to time. While this is inconvenient, pushing new things is the only way to obtain the necessary feedback. If you prefer stability, you are welcome to work with 6.1.

Cheers,
Tudor

--
www.tudorgirba.com