[Pharo-users] How to contribute to Pharo Launcher?

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Mon Jun 18 11:27:11 EDT 2018

Hi Cyril - I have to confess that I don’t recall what the steps are to safely commit in Monticello. I have smallish changes to 2 packages Core and Spec, and I can see that smalltalkhub repo in the MC browser and can browse my changes against it - but how do I commit both packages in there? I vaguely recall something about slices - but wasn’t that a Pharo core thing?

I get the impression that I don’t just press save on each package against sthub do I?

Sorry to be so dumb - I’ve just swapped out Monticello usage for Git usage these days.  Just need a few hints to get back on track

Tim