[Pharo-users] How to contribute to Pharo Launcher?

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Mon Jun 18 11:15:38 EDT 2018

Given Pharo Launcher is a bit in the limelight, I’m a bit nervous contributing blindly. Can someone point me/advice me towards how to safely push changes to StHub?

As I mentioned, I’ve added a last-modified column as well as fixing the broken status bar in PL (it looks like spec is a bit pernickety about nested tables).

Tim