[Pharo-users] Windows installation broken?

horrido horrido.hobbies at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 18:04:04 EDT 2018

This is what concerns me. I don't care that there are workarounds
(undocumented or hard to find).

I care that Windows is a most popular development platform. I care that
newcomers to Pharo easily find what they need to get started. I care about
Pharo's reputation.

The last thing Pharo needs is a black eye.

Travis Ayres wrote