[Pharo-users] Smalltalk Programming Competition

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Sat Jun 16 20:47:26 EDT 2018

I don’t think it would make Cincom and instantiations unhappy - they recognise how Pharo and Oss feed an interesting pipeline - if you need more support or just commercial backing, they can offer that (not that Pharo can’t - but it’s a handy symbiotic relationship that seems to work well)

Tim

Sent from my iPhone