[Pharo-users] Tonel Fileout

Hilaire hilaire at drgeo.eu
Sat Jun 16 05:13:08 EDT 2018

Hi Ben,

I am not sure, but the purpose of Tonel is to propose a file
representation of "one class=one file".

In that case, does exporting a whole package in one file with the Tonel
notation exist or make sense?

Why not using Fileout st files to transfer the code?

(RPackage named: 'DrGeoII-Core') fileOut.
'DrGeoII-Core.st' asFileReference fileIn

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu