[Pharo-users] Why doesn't Iceberg checkin other assets (scripts) but does check them out?

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Fri Jun 15 17:33:08 EDT 2018

Tod/Norbert - I won’t shy away from answering your comments on this - but if its ok - lets move that conversation to a new thread. I don’t want to distract away from how one actually does some form of atomic checkin (and I’m talking a small one - one Smalltalk class, one associated text file).

I earlier tried doing a change on a class - committing, but not pushing and then switching to IntelliJ to then commit and push my config file change - and it didn’t seem to work - which surprised me, so I’m gong to redo my test again with the the latest Iceberg 1.1 in a new image (and also make sure my IntelliJ is attached to the same local repo). This seems like the closest root to how I would like to work (albeit a slightly bit more complicated than I would like, but certainly doable).

Tim