[Pharo-users] Lost in stream

Hilaire hilaire at drgeo.eu
Fri Jun 15 15:24:46 EDT 2018

Le 15/06/2018 à 20:40, Sven Van Caekenberghe a écrit :
> I don't see anything wrong with Toto-Wrong.png.
When loading like this I have space low detection:
PNGReadWriter formFromStream: 'Toto-Wrong.png' asFileReference
binaryReadStream

> As for the XML part, the following seemed to work:
>
> xmldoc := (FileLocator desktop / 'Toto-ok.fgeo') readStreamDo: [ :in | XMLDOMParser parse: in ].
>
> (FileLocator desktop / 'drgeo.xml') writeStreamDo: [ :out | xmldoc writeXMLOn: (XMLWriter on: out) ].
>
> I know this is the DOM parser, not the SAX parser, but as far as streams are concerned, XML* seems to work OK.

I am using the DOM parser, but apparently it uses SAX
I don't have writeXMLOn: method. I am using an old version of the XML
package, is it? Its newer version breaks the API.

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu