[Pharo-users] Lost in stream

Hilaire hilaire at drgeo.eu
Fri Jun 15 13:17:46 EDT 2018

I investigated a bit more the other issue, and it looks like XML
entities are not correctly decoded when read from the newer File API.
Somehow it is related to stream I guess.

For example, drgeo document starting like:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<drgenius><drgeo name="Triangle homoth&#xE9;tie">

are correctly decoded with DrGeo 17.07, but not with the newer one.

When debugging, it looks like there is a jump at the end of the entity,
the $; character is not returned by the (self next) in the SAX Driver.

May be I used the wrong stream when opening the doc, but I don't know,
the stream was open as:

'triangle-scale.fgeo' asFileReference readStream

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu