[Pharo-users] [ann] gt documenter

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at mutabit.com
Thu Jun 14 21:47:35 EDT 2018

Cool! I hope to see how this could be integrated in Grafoscopio once
Documenter is better integrated with Pharo, for example addressing the
font issues already reported in the mailing list on Manjaro Linux (64
bits) and in the thread at [1] and also the Markdown integration
possibilities (which are never answered).

[1] https://twitter.com/feenkcom/status/996310432225820672

I think it will not part of Pharo 7 but, may be in Pharo 8 we can start
to use it in a more confident day to day fashion.

Keep the interesting work.

Cheers,

Offray