[Pharo-users] Panama Papers: a case for reproducible research, data activism and frictionless data (powered by Pharo)

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at mutabit.com
Fri May 27 16:24:52 EDT 2016

Gastón,

With this script you should be able to install Grafoscopio a run the
Panama Papers example on a fresh Moose 6 image:

===
(ConfigurationOfGrafoscopio project version: #stable) load.
OffshoreLeaksDB choroplethWorldMapQuick
===

If you want to follow the interactive tutorial do:

===
OffshoreLeaksDB OffshoreLeaksDB docDownloadFor: 'intro'.
OffshoreLeaksDB openIntroNotebook
===

Cheers,

Offray